Bunny Hospital Bunny Hospital

Needs a goddamn preloader

stars world stars world

Work on your animating and story-telling skills and you might get somewhere - you have potential.

Other than that, this sucks my dad grampa's ass and you must kill yourself.

adriangoadrian responds:

ok i am working on it, but can you pleas say like " yu need to work more in your animations just work more and i am sure you will do it.

DONT TOUCH THE NIPPLE DONT TOUCH THE NIPPLE

Best thing I've ever seen on Newgrounds.

KILLER KAZUKI KILLER KAZUKI

Not too bad

The final battle was really well animated and drawn, but the fight with the zombies and those other guys was too long and really boring

S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul" S.I.N :: "Tortured Soul"

Trully Wonderful!

The music perfectly fit the action scenes, the blood effects are amazing as well as the battles. You rock!

Kazahana FMB: Servant 02 Kazahana FMB: Servant 02

Awesome!

The Kazahana project is the best anime on newgrounds, but its been 3 years and there's still no part 3

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

ROCK ON!!!

Woah, This is fucking awesome! It combines my favorite things:
Western, Anime, And Devil May Cry Style Monsters!

Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2) Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2)

Awesome!

Finaly, a good anime on newgrounds. I love the story! Keep it up, i can't wait for the next part!

Janenba episode 3 Janenba episode 3

Great!!

Hey, you fargo! You gave this a 0 couz' you hate anime??? why are you looking at the anime section (DBZ is anime). Jerk! It's stickmen, only the story is from an anime movie!!! But about the movie: great!

Showdown With Goku Showdown With Goku

GREAT!!

You said, that some of animation and sounds are poor??? everything was great here!!! it would be very cool, if you would make more with other charakters, such as Vegeta or Gohan, or even super sayians! Anayway, this was GREAT!!